Friday, April 15, 2011

XE's 21st BIRTHDAY*

Photobucket
pretty sexy xiao ern's 21st birthday party at seremban :D
Photobucket
the cake designed by herself ! so pinkish and girlish. suit her so much lohhh. she one day dun do mani and pedi she can die. serious shit.
Photobucket

Photobucket
teeeheee! :D:D
Photobucket
so cuteeee la my xiao ern :D:D hehehe.
Photobucket
waiken aka the che san. he drove us there! so niceyy. then me sy and kee ang :D
Photobucket

Photobucket
my girlfriends <3
Photobucket
me and yong qin hwa. :D i think she looks much better with short hair lohh.
Photobucket

Photobucket
lastly, my cutie darling of course ;) she damn cute can and idk why i tried so hard to look like a gorilla loh. -.-
Photobucket
after we back from seremban. we went to nom nom roti telur near woowoo's house. then home then sleep then start to dream then the next day omg xiao ern is 21 already!

took damn a lot pics tat day lahh but i lazy already. x.x

next post will be our shabu-shabu dinner :D hehe.

p/s: hello my eye fast fast recover :( my right eye is bengkak and red and pain. i need to close the eye when there is light. cause my eye cannot take it. my eye sick liaw. she very sad she need to rest :(

No comments:

Post a Comment