Sunday, March 6, 2011

hair post

this post is dedicated to my baby hair especially. they hate me so much for chopping off them short and they very not united ever since then. not united as in they built one longkang. you will understand later. lolol and all the pictures damn low quality coz taken using phone. lazy to bring my camera out with me. unless i got a new one ;( greedy. 
Photobucket
this is me. not obvious meh. 
Photobucket
my fringe was still long. 
Photobucket


Photobucket
before yen mei turn into miss universe.hahaha. this caption is for one picture above. idk the html got some problems and i cannot type under that picture. lol 
Photobucket
xiao ern and yen mei! :D 
Photobucket

Photobucket
force yen mei to take this picture for me bcs my hair is flying high high :D lol.

Photobucket
egg tarts from gracieee <3  so nice :D pose with my long fringe. lol! sorry la, already mentioned this is a hair post. 
Photobucket
meishan preparing the food and miss universe at the back! ok la i scare she scold me; meishan preparing the food and yen mei at the back! ok or not woowoo? ;D 
Photobucket
and tadaaa my short fringe :( shorter than this actually after i wash. i wan to apply hair wax or something to stick my fringe to the side everyday until my fringe grow back long long. i keep asking the hairstylist to cut shorter. then after that only i realize OMFG TOO SHORT. 
Photobucket
one big pot of vegetables :D damn nice la. steamboat at home is the best uhhh. got air-con so comfortable dun have to walk here and there to snatch food. drink ribena loud loud and talk loud loud laugh loud loud and watch tv loud loud. so shiok. 

Photobucket
yenmei and grace :D 
Photobucket
shihyian and me. see la my fringe, too short until cannot side swept, keep falling to the other side. got one longkang in between already. 
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
ok this is the last picture. (i wont comment on my hair anymore i swear. hahah!)while waiting for waiken for the ice cream delivery. :D 

gotta continue my assingment. haixxxxxxx. bye! 

No comments:

Post a Comment